The Grind

At the core of what we do is fostering a sense of community – community through coffee, through sustainable practices, through cafes and broadly through our brand.

Community

Free Counselling Service Now Available to Grinders Customers

Your wellbeing is important to us. As part of our ongoing support for our customers struggling with the unprecedented impact of COVID-19, we would…

16/04/2020
Community

Grinders says Thank You to our Essential Services

To all the health care workers out there, thank you. These amazing people are working around the clock and have our deepest gratitude for…

07/04/2020
Community

Mama's Meals from the Rowena Corner Store

A feel-good story when we need it the most Rowena Corner Store isn’t your typical café. It is distinctly Melbourne. In their own words,…

07/04/2020
Community

Sleeves Up for Cafes to Stay Afloat

Re-inventing menus, pushing retail and encouraging physical distancing The hospitality industry is no doubt feeling the ramifications of the current global health crisis. While…

24/03/2020
Community

Grinders Coffee Roasters response to COVID-19

At Grinders, protecting the health and safety or our people and those we work with will always be our overriding priority. We continue to…

17/03/2020
Community

Meet Maria

“When I was a girl, there were no cooperatives. My parents did not have the resources for me study. That’s one of the things…

19/07/2019
Community

Meet Becken

“Until the 80s, we did not have a road to San Ignacio,” Becken Bauer, President of the Administration Committee said. “Most of us had…

19/07/2019
Community

Meet Dalinda

“From the beginning of the Cooperative they gave the opportunity for women farmers to participate … and it’s important the cooperative gives due importance…

19/07/2019
X