- Who we are and how to contact us
www.grinderscoffee.com.au (Site) operated by Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 68 076 594 119) (we, us and our).
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on 1300 476 377.
- By using our Site you accept these terms
- We may make changes to these terms
We may, at any time, revise these terms by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these terms, you should therefore periodically visit this page to ensure you understand the terms that apply.
These terms were most recently updated on 15 May 2020.
- We may make changes to our Site
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
- We may suspend or withdraw our Site
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons.
- Eligibility to use our Site
Our Site is directed to users who are residing in and using this Site within Australia. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. If you access our Site from outside Australia, you do at your risk and you are responsible for compliance with laws applicable to your accessing the Site from your location.If you are under 16 years of age, you should always have the express consent of a parent or legal guardian before using the internet including this website.
- How you may use material on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If we provide social media features such as the ability to share content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not delete or alter any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
- Do not rely on information on this Site
This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the operation or availability of the Site.The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Site contains links to other sites (including banner advertisements and sponsored links) and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and you access third party websites entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
- Limitation of liability
In no event will we, our affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, our Site, any websites linked to it, any content on our Site or such other websites or any services or items obtained through our Site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.Nothing in this clause affects any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Where our liability cannot be excluded, we limit our liability to the fullest extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law.You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, licensors and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to your use of any information obtained from the Site and any use of the Site’s content, services and products other than as expressly authorised in these terms.Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our terms of sale (see clause 16).
- We are not responsible for viruses
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.You are responsible for configuring your technology to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Rules about linking to our Site
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
- Australian law applies to disputes
- Prohibited uses
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries);
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
We may report any of the activities above to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- Online purchases
Subject to clause 16 and the rest of this clause 15, all purchases through our Site or other transactions for the sale of goods formed through the Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms of sale CCA Terms & Conditions which are incorporated into these terms. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been submitted by the purchaser.All items are shipped via Australia Post; depending on the location within Australia, orders should be received within 7 to 10 business days. When the order is dispatched, a tracking number will be sent to the purchaser via email by Australia Post. This will provide the purchaser further detail as to when the order will be delivered.Shipping costs are automatically calculated in the shopping cart and are determined by the weight of the items purchased combined with the delivery location within Australia.Prices are in Australia dollars and are subject to change without notice.We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX only.
- Voluntary warranty in relation to coffee machinesIf you purchase a coffee machine through our Site, or as a result of a visit to the Site, we additionally warrant, for 12 months from the date of purchase, that we will repair or replace the coffee machine if it develops a defect in materials and manufacturing when used normally and in accordance with published guidelines. This voluntary warranty does not restart if we supply you with replacement or repaired products.This warranty does not cover:
- misuse, or use other than in accordance with the product’s instructions;
- negligence on your part;
- normal wear and tear; or
- faults or defects caused by third parties,
including work done by unauthorised service or repair agents.
To make a claim you should first contact the us by telephone on 1300 476 377 in Australia and we will be able to provide you with the appropriate next steps for service or replacement of your machine.
Before contacting the us, please make sure you have carefully read the instruction manual supplied with the machine.
After you have initiated the claim via the telephone, we may ask you to return the product to us at the following address: 50 Sparks Ave, Fairfield VIC 3078, Australia. This will be at your cost.
You will need to provide your receipt as proof of purchase to make a claim under the warranty.
Once you return the product and lodged a claim to us, we will assess the claim and let you know whether it is covered. The decision whether to repair or replace a product is at our sole discretion unless there is a ‘major failure’ as defined in the Australian Consumer Law.
If it is covered we will deliver the repaired or replaced product back to you. We will bear this cost. If it is not covered, we will deliver the product back to you and you will bear the transport cost.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
If you are making a claim under the warranty or the statutory guarantees, we will require the following information from you:
- product purchased;
- date of purchase;
- machine serial number;
- shop of purchase; and
- description of the problem.
- Other terms and conditions
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Site. All such additional terms and conditions are incorporated by this reference into these terms.
- Data security
While being transmitted over the Internet, all credit card details are protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Credit card details are handled by a 3rd party Payment Gateway called Stripe, a leading PCI Compliant Provider of secure credit card processing solutions.You can elect to have your Credit Card details securely retained by Stripe as a ‘token’. Saving the token means that for future credit card transactions, you have the option to charge the same credit card you used previously. If, at any time, you wish the token to be removed, logon to your account and delete the relevant card.For the avoidance of doubt, we will not in any circumstances be liable to you, or third parties, for loss or damage arising from credit card fraud or identity theft.
- Anti-spam notice
Publication of electronic addresses on our Site is for the purpose of professional communication only and must not be used to infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
All suggestions, ideas, or other information communicated to us through our Site (Submissions) will forever be our property. We will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential and will not be liable for any ideas for our business (including without limitation, product, or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in our future operations. Without limitation, we will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. We will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission.
- Personal information